Thursday, June 17, 2010

Facing My Fears of Popping Balloons


Good evening! I am absolutely exhausted. Today's school bbq/carnival went great and the kids had a blast!!! Me and one other girl pumped out 730 animal balloons between the hours of 10 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Can you believe it? Well that's not including the many I popped :|
I am proud of myself too ... I mean two days ago I would have never thought I could make these - especially because I was so scared of popping balloons haha. Talk about facing fears ;)

An example of my accomplishments today... I call this masterpiece The Rainbow Hat


Well let me rewind to dinner last night..... Derek got home and we did the Biceps and Back DVD from P90X. Between that DVD and pumping a million balloons today by hand, my biceps (esp. my right one) are on fire!

After P90X, I made dinner of turkey cutlets, string beans, and roasted potatoes. The dinner started with organic turkey cutlets...


some ww flour, egg, and whole wheat breadcrumbs. I seasoned the breadcrumbs with cheese, oregano, basil, garlic, and pepper. I pass the cutlets from flour, to the egg, then coat in the breadcrumbs and put in a baking pan. In the oven they go with potatoes I coated in evvo, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper.





and when it came out..... YUM


This morning I was running late again so my triple berry mini muffins came in handy.


Since I was making balloons all day I hardly got a break. When I did I ate a few pita chips, salsa, and a string cheese.


I got home from work at 3:30 and CRASHED!!!! Being in the sun all day making balloons beat me up. HAHAHA I realize how silly it sounds, but it's true. Anyway, Derek worked late and I never took anything out of the freezer to defrost for dinner this morning.... so I ordered a pizza. Half plain & half broccoli.



I ate one plain slice and one broccoli slice. Sorry for such a blah post but I am off to bed!

No comments: